Monday, July 18, 2005

Well, today I'm more focused and refreshed after a nice weekend... (thanx a lot to the parties concerned). Feels better after being confined to the same location for quite sometime (know what I mean?).

My parents called me early this morning, asking whether I'll be coming home any soon. The reason for them asking that was because the last time I went home, I sort-of complained that I didn't get to eat durian. so, I told them I'll probably go back sometime in July (after the orientation week). However, I was caught up with classes & assignments given by the lecturers so that pretty much have 'eaten' my available time for now. I'll go back home in August most definitely since I won't do so for my Raya holidays.. (hisk,hisk!).

Been thinking about lots of things. Like the bombings in UK (may ALLAH bless those innocent souls that have perished.. AMIN), corrupt ministers, that seriously-unworthy-and-unbelievably-nonsense AKADEMI FANTASIA (hint,hint.. clearly I'm not a fan here), my past & present life, & last but not least... my future. I don't know what it holds for me, but I'll take it as it goes & try to improvise on things that I can handle on my own. Seeing yourself in a different perspective makes you wonder of how your life really runs in reality. Well, don't be comparing too much about yourself to other people (I've learnt my lesson well, thank you..) or you will end up moping about how you can't be as good as they are. Pretty pathetic, really... if you were in that kind of situation. Just be yourself.. and the rest will come easily..

I should wake up now since lots of stuff are coming ahead of time. Seriously, I need to spice up my language... it has gotten pretty rusty over the holidays... I need to read more...really... my mind is pretty stiff now.

No comments: