Wednesday, July 20, 2005

In a Neverland...

Just finished my class for this morning. Now focusing on the PIN paperwork. Might not be able to come for the meeting this afternooon since I have another important appointment with one of my lecturers. Might as well send a message to my partner, Adi to explain to him about the whole situation.

Lots of things had happened for the last few days. I'm not sure if my mind can actually cope up with all the pressure, but Alhamdulillah, I'm doing fine so far. There are times when I'll suddenly wake up in the middle of the night & later having difficulties to fall back to sleep. I guess that is just part & parcel of growing up (me not getting taller any more...eheheh!)... and getting more matured than I used to be.

Well, so far my email life has been a lil' bit slow. Perhaps it is still in the early weeks of the semester so there's basically nothing much to talk about ..(oh really? then what does the crap in this blog really stands for, huh?!!). I'll get into that later...

No comments: