Friday, July 15, 2005

Hehe..haha..huhu!!!

It's Friday...and it's raining outside. Just arrived at the office for some 'unfinished' business. Had had my brunch, but right now in need of a dose of chocolate. Been browsing through the kawanaku.com pages & found out about lots of other new stories from old friends back in primary school. Miss those times... but anyway, at least the memory is still very much alive in my mind.

Classes are fine for now. It's only the 1st week but it seems like there's a lot of things that needed to be done. Missing home terribly.. wish I could fly away from here to the comfort & coziness of my loved ones... huhuh!! Since I'm not going to celebrate Aidilfitri at home this year (note: final exam's going to be held after Raya holidays), I might as well have to steal some time to go back. In the mean time, I'll just stay put & continue doing what I've been doing...

Oh yes... I really need a hug... and a fat cat to be hugged... hehehe!

No comments: