Thursday, July 16, 2009

Napa ni? Aku dh jadi mellow ke...huhuhu!

I just got out from the cinema. Watched 'Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince'. It was an awesome movie, without a doubt. Can't wait for the next two final installments of 'Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows'. Read the book already... man, it had got me gripping on my seats... phew!

Before going to the movies, I stopped by a bookstore. Just wandering around. Paas by the 'English Fiction' section...and saw 'P.s. I Love You' by Cecilia Ahern. I dunno why but suddenly felt a wave of emotions surging inside of me. It reminded me of the movie version of the story... so touching... yet so tragic beneath it.

Sometimes, it is easier to accept death of someone we loved than going through a heartfelt breakup... isn't it?

No comments: