Thursday, July 28, 2005

Don't Know Why

Just finished my class for now. Watched Jessica Simpson-Lachey's 'These Boots Are Made For Walking' video clip over Yahoo! Launch. That female is getting raunchier every time she produced another single. This time around, she seemed to look like a...ermmm...more like a slut (sorry for the harsh language, but that's what I think she is in that clip). It's either marriage had evolved her sexiness in that sense... or she trying to sell out her new album with that kind of image... hehe!! Anyway, since now it's summertime, I guess fewer clothes were needed, hence, the skimpy outfit adorned by her.

Hmm, gotta read something now. Or better still, find some things for my assignments... (hey, where the heck is my diskette...? damn!! lupe bawak plak dah...aduih!!).

No comments: