Friday, November 25, 2005

Hurm... !

I wish I could say more, but lips are completely numb... I'm speechless. If only I have the power to change things... *sigh*. Got another paper to go... and another torturous gap to encounter. Waiting is pain.. and pain is excruciating... heh!
Anyway, enough of all dis nonsense.
Just can't wait to end this exam and take a break.

Oh, my lovely cat, Raichu had given birth to 3 kittens last Wednesday (20th Nov '05); 2 blackies and a white+red. Genders are yet to be known... so have to wait for a while to verify it. so now, my family has got 7 cats. Wonder if we would want to keep 'em all...

Been moping around the house... with less desire to actually make myself stay in one place. There I go again, making myself look miserable... well, the truth is, I'm kinda down at this moment. I really need to give myself a break... perhaps a day or to at the beach....
The worst thing is, it's monsoon season in the East Coast & I'm not really in favour of the beaches in the West Coast. Guess I have to find another alternative then...

No comments: