Thursday, October 13, 2005

Salam bersambut seikhlas hati...(wah, wah!)

It has been a nice day today. It rained early this morning.. which explains why I feel so 'liat' to get up and go to class...if only it was Sunday..*sigh*

Anyway, got another test coming up tomorrow.. well, it's an in-class assignment for Syntax actually. Tomorrow is also the 'Majlis Penyampaian Watikah' day. The previous & newly elected Students' Coucil from all over Malaysia will be attending this function. As for me, I have to rush to DSB (Dewan Seri Budiman) right after that assignment. Was really hoping to meet my cousin from Perak, but he had confirmed that he won't be attending. Sad to have his absence around, but what to do...

Right now, need to calm myself down so that I won't be so obnoxiously-and-emotionally-disturbed. I guess that time of the month is approaching anyway... wonder how many days will I have to 'ganti' for the missed days of fasting. Oh yes... and I'm, also anxiously waiting for my 'baju raya'.. hehehe! It's a bit outrageous this time around, but it's very decent... me not the type who like to flash my flesh...(geddit?).

No comments: