Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Back from PD..

Yup, I was going to tell you about PD. Had a good...no...wonderful time there. The place was cool... me and pals got the Straits View Villa, practically can see the lagoon and the Malacca Straits (naturally) from the balcony. Met some known friends, made new ones and unexpectedly bumped into my ex-bf's (while I was in school... waaayyy back then...) sister..ahaha! But anyway, that's the part of the overall experience... & i got to learn a lot of nu things... :)

Anyway, I finally got the chance to hitch a ride on the banana boat...hehe!! However, I fell twice into the water...and I have to admit... having swallowed salt water wasn't exactly a very delightful experience (I can still feel it in my throat till now!). I'll definitely go for it again if there's another chance, plus if there's a chance for something else...can also...heheh!

My term for the council had ended yesterday. Had the final meeting as the council's member.. everybody was pretty tensed, quiet but okay with it. There's always an end to a beginning and i was glad that the end was a good one. Hmm, perhaps there's a nu beginning for me in the horizon...who knows... :D
I'll keep that updated...
Right now, want to listen to Pretty Ricky's Grind With Me...

No comments: