Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Uhuk...uhuk...! Aujourd'hui, je suis mal... tres mal...uhuk,uhuk!!

It's almost 1621hrs and I've just got back from class. There was a notice in the faculty, saying that there won't be any classes for the rest of the week due to the hazy conditions.
Well, perhaps it's something of a good news, but what the hell am I going to do for the rest of the week...?

Oh yes... last weekend I did something out of the ordinary. I went back to my home in Friday, later that evening. Almost didn't get the tickets due to my last-minute-impulsive decision. I didn't know what prompted me to do that... perhaps I'm getting so stuffed and cramped in here. I managed to secure a ticket (the supposed destinaton was Alor Setar, mind you) for the 11.15pm trip, but I've to go to Klang 1st to board on the designated bus. The hassle of the trip itself has taught me a valuable lesson: Don't buy your tickets at the last minute... heh!!

Arrived in Gurun at about 0515hrs. Though my sis only arrived about almost 20 mins later, but I was glad that I reached home. Did almost nothing... well, that was my intention in the first place. Playing with my cats... wow, that was a great relief. And speaking of cats, they surely have grown during my absence.. (except for the notoriously-finicky-eater Raichu & the ever-slim Simba... hehe!). Too bad that I didn't get to see my neighbour's cat, Blueberry (he's almost a Russian blue though he's a local cat.. honest!). Went back on Sunday night and arrived at Shah Alam at almost 0515hrs.

Guess what... my mama got the greatest shock in her life so far. On the night that she was supposed to send me to the bus station, my aunt, Cik Yah, had called. She told Mama that she would like to ask in hand of one of my sisters for her son... which happens to be my closest first cousin. Mama asked me whether or not I've already known about the relationship.. and I told her I knew (in fact, I've already knew about the my cousin's plan beforehand). Boy, she was really THAT surprised. I'm not sure what her (Mama) decision would be, but knowing her, she would prefer if we finish our studies 1st, work and only then get hitched. My Abah...? Hmm, couldn't tell for sure. He was expresionless.. but only Allah knows what's in his mind and his heart.

Right now, I'll just sit back, relax... and wait for what's going to happen next...

No comments: