Monday, July 11, 2005

Back to classes...

Ehem...it's nu semester...
Man, feeling very lazy and slow after the 3 months' holiday... more like a snail at the moment. But anyway, life must go on...
Rite now, I'm waiting for my turn to actually print out my registration form (haven't registered my courses yet...muahahaha!!!). Got to settle everything by today or otherwise I'll be penalised for that...huhu!! My whole body is aching at the moment due to stress & workloads... if only I can indulge myself in a hot bath, having someone scrubbing my back...a full body massage...*sigh* (hehe, I don't want to go further. If not, someone might think that I'm suggesting something sexual in here..)
Friends, can you guys please suggest to me some things that I can do so that I can chase away my ultimate boredom before the class starts...?
I need to get my dose of reading now. It's been a while since I last read (in concentration) something. My mind is feeling all empty and (hopefully) ready for the nu semester... (what the f*$% am I babbling about?)

No comments: