Monday, May 16, 2005

Hmm...

"In the jungle, the mighty jungle.. the lion sleeps tonight.."
Really love that song, especially after watching a cute hippo singing it, with a playful dog as its companion...
Hmm, been very strssed with stuff at work.
Oh, my bunny sent me a picture of us yesterday. At least, I have something to remind me of him whenever I'm checking in to my friendster or myspace.com
Just another in the office, with bundles of things to do.. yet, I don't know which one I should finish first. Don't want to spoil everything before its time...ehehe!!
Wish I could go home and cuddle my cats... feeling kinda depressed and lonely... hisk, hisk...
Anyway, life must go on and I must be strong...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alo...i termasuk web site u ni, sorry yer...i terbaca semua ni,...u kat malaysia ke ni? i kat indon, minggu depan i balik m'sia...i o/station kat sini...leh kenalan ke

Anonymous said...

ops...u leh email i.... wje9184@yahoo.com